Show love to your loyal companion by making sure they are protected against parasites. We can prescribe the ideal medication for your furry friend. Get in touch with us today to get your pet prepared for parasite season!
Accepting New Patients
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Check out our recommendations for new pet owners.
Save Time, Order Online
At Parkwest Pet Clinic, we are happy to provide you with the option to browse and shop for your pet, all from the comfort of your own home!
Parasite Control and Prevention Services
Make sure your furry family members are protected from parasites. We can prescribe the right protection for your pet, and we can let you know what to look out for. Together we can make sure your pet is as healthy as possible!
Welcome to Parkwest Pet Clinic in Edmonton, Alberta
Parkwest Pet Clinic first opened its doors in January 2007, serving the west end community of Edmonton and surrounding areas. We strive to create an inviting environment for both our patients and clients with our friendly hospital culture and top-notch patient care.
We are a team of compassionate individuals determined to provide top-quality care, shaped through an emotional understanding of the bond shared between you and your furry loved ones. Our standard of care extends beyond high-quality service as we work to develop a mutual understanding with you about the decisions we make in the best interest of your pet.
1. Being honest and practicing integrity in our everyday interactions with clients is just as important as providing excellent patient care.
2. We treat clients, patients and our team members with the same respect we hope to be treated ourselves.
3. By creating a friendly atmosphere, we hope to create a long-term relationship with you and your pet.
4. Your pets don’t have a voice. Therefore, we are honoured to advocate for them and provide each pet with an individualized care plan.
5. Using our knowledge and expertise, we strive to provide the best care for your pet based on their specific needs.
6. Empathizing with your feelings, showing compassion, and actively listening to your concerns are key components to building a stronger relationship with you and your pets.